Thursday, January 5, 2012

LET'S TALK FULL LACE FRONT WIGS !!!

OK! OK! OK!  I hear all the funny jokes made about lace front wigs! I even heard the funny song "Lace Front Shawty"! SMH! *shaking my head* ! Although I did have to laugh at the jokes and the song, I have no shame! I have worn lace front wigs on many occassions! and NO! I did not have my hair line by my eyebrows, and NO I am not a believer in the EXTRA BABY HAIR around the edges. No offense to Chili from TLC, but its 2012, and we are GROWN WOMEN! We dont need hair slicked to our face around our hairline and EXTRA side burns to make a hairstyle look natural. =) !
Ladies it comes down to this, which is my favorite saying. You get what you pay for! Never once was I wearing a lace front and someone right off the top knew it was a lace front. I was asked who did your sew-in and when I wore my 10 inch  lace front for a more natural look, I had people coming up to me telling me I have such a wonderful grade of hair. Lets look at some YES full lace front wigs and SOME NO full lace front wig photos, RED CARPET STYLE ! LETS GO !

BEYONCE! MISS BEY! YES THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! and LET me Explain WHY !
When chosing a lace front there are a BIG factors that most don't consider! Most women chose one that fits on their head and as long as the lace color matches your skin (some women don't even worry about that, but let's not go there ladies!) they feel as though they have found their perfect wig. NO! It NEVER stops there! If someone who is selling you a full lace front wig allows it to stop there, they do not have your  best WIG interest at heart! You need to and you MUST choose a density that works for you, while maintaining the natural look of the wig. That was the hard part for me!  A quick tip is get the density 100% around the edges so that you may be able to keep a natural looking part. **F.Y.I. I chose to wear my lace front wigs VERY full, so I get about 120% density around the edges and 180% density throughout the rest of the wig. If you order with PBHS this would be considered a custom wig, which is what i recommend. Chose a wig that you design just for YOURSELF** In my opinion, the most important part of a wig or a weave is to keep a natural looking part, or if you are going for the straight back look, your hairline must be intact and look NATURAL ! Not to low near the eyebrows and not to far back making your forehead appear larger.

Beyonce NO!!!!!!!!!!! Ladies, You ALL KNOW and CAN CLEARLY see I love Beyonce and I am a big fan or her lace wigs, but I do not like this Full lace Front wig she is wearing at all! I WOULD NEVER WEAR IT! Its Really disappointing! The wig, the slick back, the horrible edges, and the application just makes me wonder did Miss Beyonce apply this lacefront herself?  =) Whatever the case was, the biggest problem I have with this lace wig is that it does NOT look natural. It looks obvious. She has no natural part, her edges are ridiculous, and it is not giving off the soft and natural look she normally has with her wigs. The hairline is the biggest and most DESIRED part of a full lace front wig. When selling lace fronts I put strong emphasis on the natural hairline appearance that full lace front wigs offer!
Now Ladies! These are just merely my opinions. Maybe you have pictures of certain celebrities where you have loved the lace front wigs they were rocking or you actually hated them and wanted to start signing lace front shawty at the top of your lungs at them! Either way, let me know what you think! This is definitely one of my favorite topics because we all know there is the right way to do things, and there is a WRONG way to do them. Don't shy away from Full Lace Front Wigs because you have only seen the HIDEOUS side. Let PBHS show you the BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL and AFFORDABLE way to wear and choose your full lace front wig!

Ciao! XoXoXo

***Remy Weave New Years Sale is STILL AVAILABLE! Prices are the same as LISTED BELOW***

The Lace Front Shawty Award Goes to...!!!!
NO OFFENSE BUT I HAVE NEVER LIKED TRINA'S FULL LACE FRONTS! LOL!

1 comment: